Thursday 4 July 2013

Akshay Kumar hopes for Rs 100 cr hat-trick with Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara

Press Trust of India | July 04, 2013 10:39 IST (Mumbai)

Akshay Kumar is playing a bad guy in Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara

 

Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in the Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara will repeat the feat. Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara, directed by Milan Luthria, is releasing on August 15.

"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here.

He plays the bad guy in the film. "I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in Ajnabee. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.

Two of Akshay's films -- Rowdy Rathore and Houseful 2 -- were in the Rs 100 crore bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment